Have you been finding it hard to make transfers to your Polaris bank account? Or are you looking for the best way to transfer money using the USSD code? Then take your time to read this article to the very end.
Polaris Bank is a leading Nigerian commercial bank that offers different banking services to its customers. One of the most popular ways to transact with the bank is through the use of the Polaris Bank transfer code, or the mobile app. Well, the latter is not the main subject of focus, In today’s article, we will discuss Polaris Bank USSD code.
Check this: Jaiz bank transfer code and Jaiz Bank USSD code
What is the Polaris Bank transfer code?
The Polaris Bank transfer code is a short, easy-to-remember code that allows Polaris Bank users to engage in financial transactions on their mobile phones without the use of the Internet.
These codes are also known as the Polaris Bank USSD code. Since we know this, let’s proceed.
How Can you register for Polaris Bank mobile banking
Before you can use the Polaris Bank transfer code, you must first register for the bank’s mobile banking service effortlessly and hassle-free. Let’s do this by following the steps outlined below.
- Dial *833# on your mobile phone
- Select option 6 to register for mobile banking
- Type your 11 digit NUBAN account number
- On the next screen, create your 4 digit PIN.
- With these simple steps, you have now successfully registered and activated your Polaris Bank Mobile Bank.
Once you have successfully registered for the Polaris Bank mobile banking service, you can proceed to use the code for transactions.
How to use Polaris Bank USSD code for transfers?
Do you want to transfer money from your Polaris bank account using USSD code? If yes, you can do this in simple and easy ways. All you need is your phone number, your registered SIM, and no internet connect.
To use the Polaris Bank transfer code for transfers, follow the steps below:
- Dial *833# on your mobile phone
- Select option 1 to transfer funds
- On the next screen, select the destination bank
- Next, enter the recipient’s account number and click on next.
- On the next screen, select the amount you wish to transfer
- Confirm the transaction details
- Kindly enter your PIN to initiate the transaction
Once the transaction is successful, you will receive a confirmation message about the initiation of the transaction
How can you buy airtime using the Polaris Bank transfer code?
Now, let’s move on to how to buy airtime Using USSD codes. So, to buy airtime using the Polaris Bank transfer code, please follow the steps outlined below:
- Dial *833*Amount# on your smartphone
- Press your 4 Digit pin to initiate the transaction.
- Your airtime will be credited to your phone number instantly
Alternatively, if you want to buy airtime for your friend or another contact, follow these steps
- Dial *833*Amount*recipient phone number
- Input your 5 or 4-digit PIN to authorize your transaction. That’s all, boom, the contact will be credited with the airtime.
What is the USSD code for checking your Polaris Bank Account balance?
To check your Polaris bank account balance using the Polaris bank USSD code, follow my self-tested steps
- Dial *833#
- Select option 2
- Next, enter your 4 mobile banking PINs to authorize the transaction.
- Your account balance containing your account balance will be sent to you as an SMS
How to pay bills using Polaris Bank USSD transfer code
Here is how to pay for bills be it electricity, cable, TV, and others with just the Polaris USSD code.
- Dial *833*2# on your mobile phone
- Select the bill payment option you want (Cable, electricity, and others).
- Enter your Transaction PIN to initiate the transaction
How to open a new Polaris account using the Bank USSD Code
To open a new account using the Polaris Bank transfer code, you can follow this step
- Dial *833*1# on your mobile phone
- Enter your BVN
- Enter your date of birth
- Enter your full name in this order ( first name, middle name, and first name.
- You will receive an account number and other account details via SMS
With that simple step, you have successfully created a Polaris bank account. Note that for you to have a debit or credit card, you will need to go to the nearest Polaris bank.
Fees for using Polaris Bank transfer code
There are fees associated with using the Polaris Bank transfer code and you need to know this.
- Transfer fees: This bank charges a transfer fee of N10 for transfers to other Polaris Bank accounts and on the other hand, a N52.50 for transfers to other banks.
- Airtime purchase fee: Polaris Bank charges a fee of N10 for airtime purchases made using the transfer code.
- Bill payment fee: Polaris Bank charges a fee of N105 for bill payments made using the transfer code.
- Account balance inquiry fee: Polaris Bank charges a fee of N10 when you check your Account balance through the USSD codes.
Limitations of using Polaris Bank transfer code
While the Polaris Bank transfer code provides convenient transactions for customers, it has some flaws. They include;
- Transaction limits: There are daily transaction limits for using the transfer code. For transfers to other Polaris Bank accounts, the limit is N1,000,000 per day, while for transfers to other banks, the limit is N100,000 per day.
- Network issues: The transfer code requires a stable network connection to function correctly. In areas with poor network coverage, it may not work as expected.
- Service downtime: There may be times when the transfer code is not available due to maintenance or other technical issues.
How do I reactivate my Polaris Bank transfer code?
To reactivate your transfer code, kindly go to the nearest Polaris bank and complain to customer care. They will require your phone number, account number, and means of identification.
That’s all about the USSD codes for Polaris Bank. Hope you found the proper insight and can now perform the function. Thanks for reading to this end.