Kuda Bank is a Nigerian digital bank that offers a range of financial services to its customers.
It has revolutionized the banking industry in Nigeria by providing its users with a seamless and convenient banking experience.
To further enhance their services, Kuda Bank has introduced the concept of Kuda Bank Aggregators and Kuda Bank Agents.
In this article, we will discuss how to become a Kuda Bank aggregator and Kuda Bank agent.
What is the Kuda Bank Aggregator?
Kuda Bank aggregators are individuals or businesses that provide banking services to their customers through the Kuda Bank platform.
They act as intermediaries between Kuda Bank and their customers, offering various financial services such as account opening, deposits, withdrawals, and other banking transactions. Becoming a Kuda Bank aggregator is an excellent way to earn money while providing valuable financial services to your customers.
Requirements for Becoming a Kuda Bank Aggregator
To become a Kuda Bank aggregator, you need to meet certain requirements. These requirements include:
- Having a registered business: You need to have a registered business to become a Kuda Bank Aggregator. This could be a sole proprietorship, partnership, or limited liability company.
- Have a business bank account: You need to have a business bank account to receive payments from Kuda Bank. This bank account should be in the name of your registered business.
- Have a smartphone: You need to have a smartphone that can access the internet to use the Kuda Bank app.
- Have a means of identification: You need to have a valid means of identification such as a national identity card, international passport, or driver’s license.
- Obtain registered business address: You need to have a registered business address where you will operate as a Kuda Bank aggregator
- Have a Tax Identification Number (TIN): You need to have a Tax Identification Number (TIN) issued by the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) in Nigeria.
Steps to Become a Kuda Bank Aggregator Using the Kuda App
If you meet the requirements listed above, you can follow these steps to become a Kuda Bank Aggregator:
- Download the Kuda Bank app from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
- Sign up as a Kuda Bank user and complete your account setup.
- Go to the “Aggregator” section of the app and click on “Apply to be an Aggregator.”
- Fill in the required information, such as your business name, registered address, and business bank account details.
- Upload a copy of your means of identification and Tax Identification Number (TIN).
- Submit your application and wait for approval.
- Once your application is approved, you will receive a notification from Kuda Bank.
How do I become a Kuda Bank agent?
To become a KUDA agent, you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Business name
- Tax identification number
- valid bank account
- Two passport
- Payment of N50,000 for the POS machine
All these are the requirements you must possess in order to have a successful agent registration.
Does Kuda have POS?
Yes. Kuda, as a fintech and mobile banking company, has POS machines available throughout Nigeria. To have one, you need to become an agent. Read more about it in this article.
How much does Kudi POS cost?
Currently, the Kudi POS terminal costs N35,000.
That’s all about how to Become a Kuda Bank Aggregator and Kuda Bank Agent. You can see how simple and seamless it’s.
Thanks for reading to this great end.