As we all know, Kuda Bank is a digital bank that provides users with the ability to perform various banking transactions on their mobile devices without having to visit a physical bank.
With the Kuda Bank mobile app, users can access different financial services, including transferring funds to other banks. Apart from using the internet, there is an alternative way to make these transactions in KUDA. It’s called the Kuda Bank transfer code. What is it all about? Let’s make deep dive into this.
What is the Kuda Bank Transfer Code?
The Kuda Bank transfer code is are USSD codes that enable Kuda Bank customers to transfer funds to other banks from their mobile devices. This code can be dialed from any mobile device and does not require an internet connection. The Kuda Bank transfer code is *945#, and it can be used to perform various banking transactions, including transferring funds, checking account balances, and buying airtime.
How to Use the Kuda Bank Transfer Code to Transfer Funds to Other Banks
To transfer funds to other banks using the Kuda Bank transfer code, follow these steps:
- Dial *945# from the phone number associated with your Kuda Bank account.
- Select “Transfer” from the menu.
- Enter the recipient’s account number.
- Select the recipient’s bank from the list of banks provided.
- Enter the amount you want to transfer.
- Confirm the transaction details.
- Enter your Kuda Bank transfer code PIN to authorize the transfer.
- The funds will be transferred to the recipient’s account instantly.
How to send money from First Bank to Kuda Bank
If you want to transfer money to your Kuda bank account using your First bank, kindly follow these steps
- Dial *894#
- Select quick banking
- Next, click on Send money
- On the next screen, a list of banks will be displayed, so select “others”
- Now, type the first 3 Digits of the bank you want to send the money. In this case, we are using Kuda. So Type in “Kud” and click on “Next”
- Type in the recipient account number and click on next.
- On the next screen, select the amount.
- Next to this, you will be required to provide your PIN. Kindly input your 4-digit PIN.
- Boom!! You have successfully transferred money to Kuda account.
What is the kuda USSD code to check the balance
If you want to check your Kuda bank account and you have no internet connection on your phone, worry no more. You can do this on your phone. All you need to do is to dial *894*1*2#. With this, your Kuda account balance will display on the screen.
Read Also: Kuda vs Palmpay: Which is Better?
How to send money from Wema bank to KUDA bank using the USSD code.
To send money from your Wema to KUDA bank using the bank USSD code, kindly try out the following.
- Foremost, dial *945#
- Select bank transfer
- On the next screen, Click on KUDA Micro-finance Bank.
- Enter the recipient Ccoumt number
- Now, at this level, enter the amount you want to send.
- Lastly, enter your WEMA Bank PIN to initiate the transfer.
Kindly note: if you want to transfer to another bank, you’re to use the outlined steps above. The difference is just the USSD codes.
Below are the Kuda USSD Codes for other banks
- GT BANK: *737* Kuda bank account* Amount#
- Zenith Bank: *996*Kuda bank account* Amount#
- Access Bank: *901*Kuda bank account* Amount#
- Polaris Bank: *833*Kuda bank account* Amount#
Kuda Bank Transfer Charges
When using the Kuda Bank transfer code to transfer funds to other banks, certain charges apply. These charges are:
- N10 for transfers below N5000
- N25 for transfers between N5000 and N50000
- N50 for transfers above N50000
It’s very good to know this before hand.
Also read:Kuda vs Opay: Which is Better?
Does Kuda have a USSD code?
Yes. The Kuda bank Transfer code is *945#. When you dial this code, navigate to any section on the transaction you want to make.
Can I send money to Kuda with Kuda?
Yes. It’s very possible to send money from your Kyda account to another Kuda User.
Well, doing this will require an internet connection.
- First, login to your KUDA app.
- Navigate to “Transfer”
- Select Kuda bank.
- Next, enter the Kuda bank account and input the amount you wish to send.
- Enter your pin and send the money.