What is Jaiz Bank?
Jaiz Bank is a Nigerian bank founded by Alhaji Umar Mutallab in 2003. It operates based on the principles of Islamic banking.
Since its inception, the bank has always considered making the banking system easier and more convenient for its customers, and that’s why it has introduced several digital banking services, including the transfer code and other related USSD codes.
In this article, we will discuss these codes and how they can be used. Let’s stay glued to the article till the end.
What are Jaiz Bank USSD Codes?
These are a set of computerized codes used by the Jaize bank to facilitate cash and other financial transactions within the banking system.
How to Transfer cash from Jaiz Bank to other banks using USSD Code
To use the Jaiz Bank transfer code, follow these simple steps:
- Dial *389*301# from your registered mobile phone number.
- Select the desired transaction option from the menu that appears.
- Enter the recipient’s account number.
- Enter the amount you wish to transfer.
- Confirm the transaction details and enter your PIN to authorize the transfer.
How to Transfer money from one Jaiz bank account to the other using a mobile App
To use the Jaiz Bank mobile banking app, follow these simple steps:
- Download the Jaiz Bank mobile banking app from your play store.
- Install the app and register for mobile banking.
- Login to the app using your mobile banking login details.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete your desired transactions.
How to Use Jaiz Bank Internet Banking to transfer money
Thanks for reading to this end, you might like this: How to get a 5-digit pin for your first bank transfer Now!
To use Jaiz Bank Internet banking, follow these simple steps:
- Visit the Jaiz Bank internet banking portal at https://ibank.jaizbankplc.com/ibank/
- Log in to the Internet banking platform using your E-banking login details.
- Once logged in, navigate to “transfer”. Click on it and enter the recipient account number.
- Proceed by inputting the preferred amount and click on “Next”.
- Enter your 5-digit PIN to authorize the transaction.
Congratulations, you have just initiated a transaction using that step.
How to recharge your line and another line through USSD codes in Jaize bank
To recharge your line from your Jaize bank, simply dial this code “*773*Amount#
For another line, dial “*773*phone number*Amount#
How to check your account balance using Jaize USSD Code
To check the money remaining In you jaize bank account, simply dial this code directly on your registered phone. *773*5*Account number#
Next, enter your PIN to initiate the transfer.
Boom!! You’ve checked your account balance.
What is Jaiz Bank’s swift code?
The swift code for Jaiz Bank is JAIZNGLA
How can you apply for a Jaiz bank business account?
First, your bank needs to be registered with CAC. Once you have that. Proceed to the nearest jazz branch to open a business account.
That’s all about Jaize Bank USSD codes for transactions. If you have any questions, do ask using the comment section.
Thanks for reading.