US Embassy Scholarship For 10,000 International students
Scholarships in Universities Like: Oxford University, Cambrige University, university of leeds, university of Derby, University of wolverhampton, University of Northampton, University of the west of Scotland/university of strathclyde, Teesside University, Lancaster University,Canadian Visa Lottery, Job Opportunities, Canadian Visa Lottery Application Form, Canadian Visa Lottery Application Form , Ongoing Canadian Visa Lottery Application, How to Apply for Canadian Visa Lottery Application Form, Job apply, International Jobs, Free Scholarship, Car Insurance, Online Jobs, Insurance Company Visa, Gas/Electricity Visa, Automobile Visa, Mortage Visa, Attorney Visa, Loan Visa, Lawyer Visa, Columbian Visa, Donate Visa and Conference Call, Degree and Credit Visa.Apply Now, Start Application, Start Now, Online Business, Job Vacancies, Jobs For Students, Online Training, Training Program, Canada Visa Lottery, Lottery Application form, Obama Care, Engineering Technologies, Petroleum, Oil, and Gas Shell Company.
The United States Embassy is encouraging young leaders to apply for the US Embassy Scholarship, which opened from October 3 to November 10.
US Embassy Scholarship Benefits
- The University Composition Fee at the appropriate rate*
- A maintenance allowance for a single student ($14,900 for 12 months; pro rata for courses shorter than 12 months)
- One economy single airfare at both the beginning and end of the course
- Inbound visa costs & the cost of the Immigration Health Surcharge
About the US Embassy scholarship
- Academic development funding – from $500 to $2,000, dependent on the length of your course, to attend conferences and courses.
- Family allowance – up to $10,120 for a first child and up to $4,320 for a second child (2016-17 rate). No funding is provided for a partner.
- Fieldwork – you may apply to keep up to your normal maintenance allowance while on fieldwork as part of your Ph.D. (the Trust does not fund other fieldwork costs as these should be funded by the University Composition Fee).
- Hardship funding – for unforeseen difficulties
- Maternity/Paternity funding – should you require it, you may apply to intermit your studies for up to 6 months and continue to receive your maintenance allowance during this time
- Some fourth-year funding for Ph.D. Scholars may be provided
US Embassy Scholarship Eligibility
- A citizen of any country outside the United States
- Applying to pursue one of the following full-time residential courses of study:
- Ph.D. (three-year research-only degree)
- MSc or MLitt (two-year research-only degree)
- One year postgraduate course (e.g. MPhil, LLM, MASt, Diploma, MBA etc.)
- Attach a copy of your WAEC “O” Level results (from the WAEC website), if applicable or available.
- Request a complete letter of recommendation form from your School authority, attesting to your character, talent, and skills. Please do not include a basic testimonial that does not talk about you as an individual, if available.
- Send a scanned copy of your transcript from JS1 to SS3 including your mock and first term results, if possible or available.
- Attach a copy of your Final year results and degree results (if available)
- Provide the details of a lecturer, professor, or Head of Department (HOD) that we can contact to find out more about you.
- Send a scanned copy of your transcripts that shows your GPA