America Visa Lottery: United States of America Visa Requirements – How To Apply For US VISA
Do you qualify to enter the American DV-2024 Diversity Visa Green Card Lottery?
Enrollment into the DV-2024 Diversity Visa Lottery program is open to all individuals worldwide, however, there are two entry requirements that you must meet before you can enter the USA DV-Lottery:
Eligibility Requirements for US Diversity Visa Lottery
It is expected that interested persons meet the following eligibility requirements to be able to enroll in the US electronic diversity visa lottery.
Individuals born in countries whose natives qualify may be eligible to enter. If you were not born in an eligible country, there are two other ways you might be able to qualify.
- Was your spouse born in a country whose natives are eligible? If yes, you can claim your spouse’s country of birth – provided that both you and your spouse are named on the selected entry, are found eligible and issued diversity visas, and enter the United States simultaneously.
- Were you born in a country whose natives are ineligible, but in which neither of your parents was born or legally resident at the time of your birth? If yes, you may claim the country of birth of one of your parents if it is a country whose natives are eligible for the DV 2023 program.
Each DV applicant must meet the education/work experience requirement of the DV program by having either:
- at least a high school education or it’s equivalent is defined as successful completion of a 12-year course of formal elementary and secondary education.
- two years of work experience within the past five years in an occupation that requires at least two years of training or experience to perform. The Department of State will use the U.S. Department of Labor’s O*Net Online database to determine qualifying work experience.
Selection Process and Timeline
A Must Read Useful Information! if you are applying for the US diversity visa lottery you should take note of the following;
- The selection of applicants is based on the allocations of available visas in each region and country, the Department of State will randomly select individuals by computer from among qualified entries.
- All diversity visa lottery (DV-2023) entrants must go to the Entrant Status Check using the unique confirmation number saved from your online entry registration to find out whether your entry has been selected in the program.
- If your entry is selected, you will be directed to a confirmation page providing further instructions, including information about fees connected with immigration to the United States.
- Entrant Status Check will be the ONLY means by which the Department of State notifies selectees of their selection for DV-2023.
- The Department of State will not mail notification letters or notify selectees by email. U.S. embassies and consulates will not provide a list of selectees.
- Individuals who have not been selected also will be notified ONLY through the Entrant Status Check on the E-DV website. You are strongly encouraged to access Entrant Status Check yourself.
- Do not rely on someone else to check and inform you.
How to Apply for US Diversity Visa Lottery Program
Registration for the diversity visa lottery (DV-2023) is done online. To apply;
- Visit the Department of state website to start the registration
- Click the begin entry to begin the application process.
- Fill and upload all required documents in the appropriate fields.
- Also, check the application instruction page to study the application procedure in detail.
You must log in to post a comment.