We are happy to inform those who would like to try migrating to the UK through the UK Visa Lottery Online Application Form. If you want to relocate to the UK this year or next year, then you should apply through one of several listed programs listed for you. The UK is an exceptional country of its own with standards of living, excellent salary, social security level, lovely people, migration to the UK is popular among people in every portion of the world. So before migrating to UK, you are expected to fill out the UK visa lottery online application form, and here are interesting helpful tips.
The UK visa lottery is meant for all individuals to apply, be you single, divorced; married all you require is to fill out the online application form.
A visa is necessary to enter into the country for Business deals, Studying, Tourism, etc., and specific processes are included before you be issued a permit.
How To Get UK Visa Lottery.
Preparing Visa for the UK is quite simple and straightforward. Here are the steps involved:
Step 1: Choose the required documents
Your first action is to ensure that you possess all the requirements. Here is a list of the documents that are necessary:
- a) An original international passport valid for more than 6 (Six) months (you cannot apply for a visa that is less than six months old)
- b) Passport copies: Photo sheet and Bio page (both must be taken in color), expiry page, profession page, and any other appropriate endorsement page.
- c) A colored passport photograph including your full name and passport number written on its other side.
- e) The airline confirmed ticket. Color copy of the valid CERPAC and residence permit visa (for Non-Nigerian Nationals only).
PLEASE TAKE NOTE: Other documents will be needed depending on which travel standards you meet (read on for more details about this).
Step 2: Verify your eligibility
Once you have acquired all the requirements, your next step is to see if you meet all of the following criteria for traveling to the UK. If you didn’t meet at least one of these requirements, your visa application might be denied.
- a) Travel record: You have traveled at least once in the last 2 (two) years to any of UK, UAE, Schengen countries, New Zealand, Australia, Canada OR you have a valid visa for any of these countries. (You will be asked to produce the pages in your passport where you had the visa stamped.)
- b) Financial records: You can create an original letter from your bank stating that you own a bank account in your and that you have sufficient funds for your stay in If you can meet this requirement, you will also produce your original bank account statement for the past six months with the bank stamp and signature as well as your payroll slips with your employer’s approval and name (or seal and signature of the company sponsoring your journey — if it’s a sponsored trip).
- c) You are called by an immediate family relative residing in the UK on family status. (This is valid for the spouse, children below 21 years, and parents above 60 years of age.) If you’re flying to the UK by meeting this condition, you will be required to present an invitation letter with a copy of the labor agreement attested by the Commercial Visa Embassy in the UK AND marriage certificate in proof of the invitation for spouse or birth certificate in evidence of invitation for children.
- d) You are a student migrating without your parents. In this instance, you will be required to produce a NOC letter from your parents, your student ID card as well as the address details of your relative in the UK, and a photo identity of your parents or guardian.
Step 3: Determine what type of UK Visa Lottery you need from the varieties of Visas that are listed above.
Step 4: Complete your application form
Download the UK Visa Lottery application form online. Read the form carefully, providing correct information. Ensure that your passport photos to be attached are of the stipulated dimensions (4.3cm x 5.5cm) and are snapped on a white background After filling the form, attach all helping documents required as per the checklist in the form. Incompletely filled applicants or those with missing documents will be rejected.
Step 5: Submit your form
Visit the UK visa application center with your form, documents, and other requirements. Required documents listed above include:
- Photocopy of your confirmed airline ticket
- Photocopies of the first and last two pages of your international passport
Note that submission of UK visa applications is received at the center between 8.00am and 3.00 pm each day.